Terms and Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions
- You must be 18+ to attend bottomless brunch at both venues Lokanta & North Pole. You may be asked to produce identification as part of the “challenge 25” scheme. We accept passport or driving licence. We reserve the right to request proof of age if deemed necessary. Entry to the restaurant is entirely at the Management's discretion.
- A booking fee of £10 per person (£20 per person for main events) is required to secure your reservation online via our website – if you have not booked via our website then your booking is not secure.
Pre-ordering your food is essential as it allows the venue to provide a faster service on the day of brunch. Pre-orders can be submitted at the same time as making your reservation online via our website or on a separate occasion – which is also to be completed via our website.
- We need your food pre-order at least a week prior to your arrival date.
- If you are booking your reservation within less than a week to your arrival date, please ensure you submit your food orders ASAP.
- If you are submitting your reservation and pre-order separately, please ensure you use the same booking name so we can match your reservation to your pre-order.
- Food orders are to be submitted solely by the reservation holder for their whole group.
- Booking fees are non-refundable.
- If you would like to cancel/transfer your reservation, we offer the option to transfer your reservation to another date. We require 72 hours’ notice to honour this request, please have a new date in mind. For bookings cancelled in less time, this will be non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- If your party reduces in number, please kindly let us know ASAP as we need to alert the venue so they can reduce table size/cancel pre-ordered food. This person/s booking fee will be non-refundable and unable to be removed from your bill.
- If you would like to add someone to your reservation, please book your additional tickets via our website and use the original reservation holders name so we know which reservation to add on to. If there is no availability, please contact us and we will see what we can do.
- Events, menus and prices are subject to change due to circumstances.
- We have a strict 3-hour return time of tables, starting from the time of your brunch slot and cannot be extended.
- Please ensure you arrive at least 5 minutes earlier or on time for your reservation. Lateness is deducted from your bottomless drinking time. We cannot extend your drinking time and it will finish 90 minutes (1.5 hours) from the start of your original reservation. Example: if your reservation starts at 3pm, bottomless finishes at 4.30pm, or 5pm reservation, bottomless finishes at 6.30pm.
- Drinks are distributed accordingly: 1 jug to share between 2-3 people (dependant on how many people are in the booking) and 1 bottle of prosecco shared between 2-4 people (dependant on how many people are in the booking). This will then be topped up once finished.
- Jugs and glasses must be empty before being refilled.
- You have 90 minutes (1.5 hour) for bottomless drinks and then the last 90 minutes (1.5 hour) before your reservation ends, additional drinks are to be paid for at the bar area.
- Lovebrunchco.uk is solely the host of the brunches (brunch planners) at the venues and can only take responsibility for bookings/entertainment. The restaurant is then responsible to deliver the service on the day i.e. drinks and food so if you have any problems with this, we are not responsible for any compensation. Please contact the venue directly for issues such as this.
- Dress code is classy and casual! Dress to impress! No sportswear, hoodies, tracksuits, hats)
- If you are attending for a special occasion, you are more than welcome to bring your own cake, decorations/accessories – but please no confetti/glitter as it can be a nightmare to tidy.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry and alcohol to anyone who does not follow our t&c's above and/or are suspected of being intoxicated upon arrival. In these cases, the cancellation charges will apply.
- By proceeding with your reservation, this confirms you consent to the above T&C’s.