Terms and Conditions
1. You must be 18+ to brunch if your drinking bottomless alcohol
2. Children are welcome under parental supervision
3. A booking fee per person is required when making your booking via www.lovebrunch.co.uk which is taken off the end bill for the who attend on the day.
4. Booking fees are non-refundable.
5. If your party reduces in number, their booking fee will not be taken from the bill. You can find more information on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
6. All food pre-orders must be sent to us as soon as possible via Instagram dm or email email@example.com. We need them a week before your brunch date.
7. If you have any allergies, dietary requirements please inform us straight away when making your pre-order as the restaurant are responsible for the food
8. On the day please pay via debit card, credit card ideally (cash is accepted but please try to limit the use).
9. By paying your booking fee you accept our terms and conditions.
10. Dress code: smart/casual/dressy (no hoodies/tracksuits/hats etc).
11. Management reserve the right to refuse serving alcohol at any time. Please drink responsibly.
12. Lovebrunch.co.uk is solely the host of the brunches (brunch planners) at The North Pole Greenwich and can only take responsibility for bookings/entertainment - we then hand you over to the North Pole who delivers the service on the day.
13. Drinks must be completely finished before being refilled.
14. No drinks to be taken out of the restaurant once booking slot has finished.
15. If we are rescheduling your booking it is to be used towards another event of the same booking fee price.
16. Covid regulations: in the event of lockdowns or change in regulations, your booking fees will be held on file and allow you to reschedule at a further date of your choice.
17. LATENESS POLICY - PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME AS WE OPERATE IN SLOTS. If you are late, unfortunately this will be deducted from your brunch time.
18. CANCELLATION POLCIY (coming into force 15/05/2021) - PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU OR A MEMBER OF YOUR BOOKING CANNOT ATTEND BRUNCH. We need strictly 24 hours notice. If you give us less notice than 24 hours or do not turn up, the venue will charge £20 to your groups bill for your absence. So please, please, please let us know to avoid this happening!