Terms and Conditions
1. You must be 18+ to brunch if your drinking bottomless alcohol
2. Children are welcome under parental supervision
3. A booking fee per person is required when making your booking via www.lovebrunch.co.uk which is taken off the end bill.
4. Booking fees are non-refundable.
5. If your party reduces in number, the booking fee for the no shows will be lost unless you let us know 24 hours in advance and then it will be held on file for you to use towards a new date of your choice.
6. All food pre-orders must be sent to us as soon as possible via Instagram dm or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We need them a week before your brunch date.
7. If you have any allergies, dietary requirements please inform us straight away when making your pre-order as the restaurant are responsible for the food
8. On the day please pay via debit card, credit card ideally (cash is accepted but please try to limit the use).
9. By paying your booking fee you accept our terms and conditions.
10. Dress code: smart/casual/dressy (no hoodies/tracksuits/hats etc).
11. Management reserve the right to refuse serving alcohol at any time. Please drink responsibly.
12. Lovebrunch.co.uk is solely the host of the brunches (brunch planners) at The North Pole Greenwich and can only take responsibility for bookings/entertainment - we then hand you over to the North Pole who delivers the service on the day.
13. Drinks must be completely finished before being refilled.
14. No drinks to be taken out of the restaurant once booking slot has finished.
15. If we are rescheduling your booking it is to be used towards another event of the same booking fee price.
16. Covid regulations: in the event of lockdowns or change in regulations, your booking fees will be held on file and allow you to reschedule at a further date of your choice.
17. Please only add 6 people maximum to your booking on the website