Saturday 23rd December 2.30-5.30pm - Lokanta Greenwich
Regular price £10.00
Sale price £10.00 Regular price
- 11-13 Greenwich Church Street, London, SE10 8BJ
Price of brunch:
- £47.95 per person
- We require a £10 booking fee per person to secure your booking which is deducted from the bill on the day for those who attend. The remaining £37.95 plus optional 12.5% service charge is paid on arrival.
What's included in the price?
- Resident DJ
- 2 hour music theme, 1 hour party anthems
- 2 courses (x2 Starters / Starter&Main / Main&Dessert)
- 90 mins bottomless drinks (2.30-4pm)
- 3 hour brunch party (2.30-5.30pm)
- Free entry after party at North Pole Greenwich (8pm-1am)
- Christmas menu for this event
- Pre-ordering your food is essential
- Submit your food orders here and add all your items for your whole table to your cart and then checkout. We link food orders to your booking names so please be sure to always use the same name. Or, if you are ordering food at the same time as booking your tickets then that's perfect!
- Food orders are needed a week prior to your arrival, or earlier if ready.
- For people who are booking brunch within a week of their booking must submit their food ASAP.
- Please include any allergies in the checkout notes section
Rules at brunch:
- Please arrive on time to brunch as it may be deducted from your drinking time
- 1 jug between 2/3 people, 1 bottle between 4
- Jugs/glasses must be finished before being refilled
- You can mix and match your drinks as long as they are finished
- Have the best time ever!
- If you are brunching with us for a special occasion, please leave a note at checkout to let us know what you are celebrating
Extra information, please read:
- If you need to add people to your booking, please buy your additional tickets and use the same booking name so we can match it to your booking. If the date is sold out, please contact us and we will see if it's possible.
DO NOT BOOK INDIVIDUALLY unless you are adding people on at a further date, always book for your whole group at once.
- Booking fees are non-refundable, however, if you would like to move the whole booking to a new date, we can accommodate that for you. Please ensure you allow 72 hours notice for us to be able to honour this or your fees will be lost.
- By paying your booking fee you agree to our T&C’s
We ask you to kindly DRINK RESPONSIBLY.