How are love brunch responding to COVID-19?
We hope you have been keeping healthy and safe over this crazy time.
We are following strict guidelines and taking health and safety precautions to ensure that we maintain a high standard of cleanliness and well-being within our restaurant for our guests and staff.
Measures in place:
- Maximum of 6 to a table, when making a booking it is 6 people maximum to that single booking on our website.
All tables must pre-order their food before attending which can be done via instagram DM or email firstname.lastname@example.org, we need food orders a week in advance of your arrival
- Face coverings must be worn by all customers when in the building unless they are seated eating and drinking
- The venue will close at 11pm
- When inside and outside the premises you MUST STICK TO YOUR PODS OF PEOPLE ONLY
- All tables will be 1 or more metres apart
Table service only please avoid walking up to the bar
- Only 1 person to use the toilet at a time
- There will be no dance floor, we advise you to remain seated ideally but if you are going to have a little dance please be vigilant
- When queuing up the spiral stairs to get into the restaurant you must continue to maintain a safe distance - when you arrive at the door a member of staff will take you to your table
Deep cleaning and sanitising between each brunch intervals
- Tables will not have any utensils or glassware upon arrival, we will be using plastic cups
- Hand sanitisers and solution available at doors, please use them
Please use card/contactless payments rather than cash if possible
- Card machines will be sanitised regularly
- All our staff will be wearing the correct equipment including gloves and masks for yours and their safety.
WE HAVE SCAN CODES IN THE RESTAURANT! This is so you can view our menu & boozy drinks!
EXTRA IMPORTANT INFO FOR YOU
- We are currently easing back into things, therefor we will only be having a DJ on event days til further notice, however please do not panic as we will be having great playlists on the speakers to create that vibe
- By paying your booking fee and you are agreeing to all terms and conditions.
**PLEASE NOTE: if there was to ever be a future lockdown or local lockdown or change in regulations, then your booking fees will not be lost, they will be held on file and you can reschedule your booking for when lockdown is over, booking fees are non-refundable but you can reschedule**
Please be responsible during brunch as these difficult times will be adjusting for the staff and you guys.
All bookings must be booked via the website, no walk ins.
I know it all sounds a tad scary but love brunch will still be the same as we all remember it, just with extra precautions and social distancing rules to ensure the safety of everyone in the building.
We hope everyone respects the above changes/rules put in place, remember this is to keep us all safe!
Thanks guys, can't wait to see your faces x
Please note: all of lovebrunch.co.uk’s content is original and we do not give permission for you to copy our content on our website or socials.