How are love brunch responding to COVID-19?
We hope you have been keeping healthy and safe over this crazy time.
We are following strict guidelines and taking health and safety precautions to ensure that we maintain a high standard of cleanliness and well-being within our restaurant for our guests and staff.
- Maximum of 6 to a table
All tables must pre-order their food, please email email@example.com, we need food orders a week in advance to your arrival. Please send your orders based upon your table sizes
- Face coverings must be worn by all customers when in the building unless they are seated eating and drinking
- Social distance
- There is no dance floor right now, we advise you to remain seated ideally but if you are going to have a little dance please be vigilant
- By paying your booking fee and you are agreeing to all terms and conditions
- All bookings must be booked via the website, no walk ins
- We do not have a DJ right now, all music is played on speakers to fit the theme of the brunch
- If you want to stay on after brunch you will need to contact the North Pole directly to book another table for after as we only solely deal with brunch
Deep cleaning and sanitising between each brunch intervals
Please use card/contactless payments rather than cash if possible
**PLEASE NOTE: if there was to ever be a future lockdown or local lockdown or change in regulations, then your booking fees will not be lost, they will be held on file and you can reschedule your booking for when lockdown is over, booking fees are non-refundable but you can reschedule**
We hope everyone respects the above changes/rules put in place, remember this is to keep us all safe!
Thanks guys, can't wait to see your faces!