How are love brunch responding to COVID-19?
We hope you have been keeping healthy and safe over this crazy time.
We are following strict guidelines and taking health and safety precautions to ensure that we maintain a high standard of cleanliness and well-being within our restaurant for our guests and staff.
Measures in place:
- Maximum of 6 to a table - when making a booking it is 6 people maximum to that single booking
- All tables must pre-order their food before attending which can be done via instagram DM or email firstname.lastname@example.org, we need food orders a week in advance of your arrival
- Floor plans subject to change depending on table sizes
- All tables will be 1 or more metres apart
- Table service only please avoid walking up to the bar
- Only 1 person to use the toilet at a time
- There will be no dance floor, we advise you to remain seated ideally but if you are going to have a little dance please be vigilant
- To enter, please use main front downstairs double doors only
- To leave, please use the side single door in the restaurant
- When queuing up the spiral stairs to get into the restaurant you must continue to maintain a safe distance - when you arrive at the door a member of staff will take you to your table
- Deep cleaning and sanitising between each brunch intervals
- Tables will not have any utensils or glassware upon arrival, we will be using plastic cups
- Hand sanitisers and solution available at doors, please use them
- Please use card/contactless payments rather than cash if possible
- Card machines will be sanitised regularly
- All our staff will be wearing the correct equipment including gloves and masks for yours and their safety.
EXTRA IMPORTANT INFO FOR YOU
- We are currently easing back into things, therefor we will only be having a DJ on event days til further notice, however please do not panic as we will be having great playlists on the speakers to create that vibe
- By paying your £10 booking fee and arriving to brunch with you you are agreeing to all of these terms and to respect the regulations, anyone who does not abide by these regulations will asked to leave by a member of staff.
Please be responsible during brunch as these difficult times will be adjusting for the staff and you guys.
All bookings must be booked via the website, no walk ins.
I know it all sounds a tad scary but love brunch will still be the same as we all remember it, just with extra precautions and social distancing rules to ensure the safety of everyone in the building.
We hope everyone respects the above changes/rules put in place, remember this is to keep us all safe!
Thanks guys, can't wait to see your faces x
Please note: all of lovebrunch.co.uk’s content is original and we do not give permission for you to copy our content on our website or socials.