How are love brunch responding to COVID-19?
We hope you have been keeping healthy and safe over this crazy time.
As you may have seen, we are opening our love brunch doors once again on July 4th 2020.
We are following strict guidelines and taking health and safety precautions to ensure that we maintain a high standard of cleanliness and well-being within our restaurant for our guests and staff.
How to get in/out of the building
- Use the MAIN DOORS AT THE FRONT (THE DOUBLE DOORS WITH NORTH POLE LOGO ON TOP)
- Use the SIDE DOOR IN THE RESTAURANT IT WILL BE CLEARLY LABELLED
Please note: when queuing up the stairs to get into the restaurant you must continue to maintain a safe distance - when you arrive at the door a member of staff will take you to your table
Measures in place/changes you will see:
- The maximum number of guests we will be having in our restaurant per time is 40-44 (floor plans can be subject to change dependant on table sizes) ideally 28 in main room, 16 is smaller room (again dependant on table sizes)
- Maximum of 4 people per table
- Large bookings will be split up (we will ensure your seated together in the same room)
- Tables will be 1 or more metres apart
- If your party wants to go downstairs afterwards then it will be seated only/ideally booked tables
- Table service only please avoid walking up to the bar
- Only 1 person to use the toilet at a time
- There will be tape outside the bathroom door to ensure social distancing when queuing for the bathroom
- There will be no dance floor, we advise you to remain seated ideally but if you are going to have a little dance please be vigilant
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitising measures including between brunch intervals
- Tables will not have any utensils or glassware upon arrival
- Hand sanitisers and solution available
- Please use card/contactless payments rather than cash if possible
- Card machines will be sanitised regularly
- We cannot have a DJ due to no live entertainment being allowed but we will have music on the speakers played at a quieter level than usual due to new regulations
- By paying your £10 booking fee and arriving to brunch with you you are agreeing to all of these terms and to respect the regulations, anyone who does not abide by these regulations will asked to leave by a member of staff.
All our staff will be wearing the correct equipment including gloves and masks for yours and their safety.
Please be responsible during brunch as these difficult times will be adjusting for the staff and you guys.
All bookings must be booked via the website, no walk ins.
All tables must pre order their food before attending to limit the use of menus which can be done via instagram DM or email email@example.com (we are hoping to add a pre order system so it corresponds online when you make your booking.. soon)
I know it all sounds a tad scary but love brunch will still be the same as we all remember it, just with extra precautions and social distancing rules to ensure the safety of everyone in the building.
We hope everyone respects the above changes/rules put in place, remember this is to keep us all safe!
Thanks guys, can't wait to see your faces x